Dear Jan, and members of Trust and Safety,
The previous email contained a different citation from BU Rob13 by mistake, and the links failed to parse; this is the corrected version. I'm sorry for sending twice, please disregard the previous.

A CU admin NinjaRobotPirate recently disclosed my alt account that I intended to keep private to avoid any association with off-wiki presence (outing). I've declared this alt account to the Arbitration Committee, as required by WP:ALTACCN (mail forwarded below), yet this CU admin published this information and blocked those accounts. He reverted the CU block on one account within minutes, realizing his mistake.

Please remove from the public archives this private information:
--redacted--

This abuse of tools trusted to NinjaRobotPirate is an escalation of an indef block by another CU admin involved in a conflict with me. It's hard to believe this was done in good faith, and my impression is this was a personal attack, in a continuing case of harassment, that I've been discussing with the ArbCom for 2 weeks now. The ArbCom has not given any sign of intent to act upon this and previous admin tool abuses in this case, therefore I ask the Trust and Safety team to remove the CU blocks on the alt accounts, that NinjaRobotPirate forgot to do:
<--redacted-- (please remove the link from the log entries)

To resolve the block of account Aron Manning, I'm still waiting for any action on part of ArbCom. In 2 weeks of discussion the most direct response was 5 days ago from Anthony (AGK): "For the time being, I do not think we are prepared to consider your complaint."

This 2+ week long struggle and lack of proper answers from ArbCom questions their "ability to handle harassment cases", as claimed in the recent Open letter to the WMF Board.

Endorsement of WMF's actions to counter harassment (as a result of my experiences):

The negative treatment of new editors in disputes, and the lack of scrutiny of admin actions created an impression of a hostile environment, even in the media (NYtimes article). There is great need for the oversight of the WMF, in cooperation with the ArbCom, to handle cases of harassment, bullying, tool abuse.

Although some admins and established editors has abused their power, their contribution might be valuable as well. I believe the Trust and Safety and ArbCom can work out a system of short-term (1 day/1 week/1 month) solutions (partial blocks, ibans if possible), that act as a push-back against abuse, without losing privileges indefinitely. Such actions will be easier to accept for the admins insisting on self-governance. Resigned ArbCom member BU Rob13's comment expresses this better:
"It really is as simple as "Editors who fail to be civil should be blocked, even if they are experienced" on making things more collegial. This should happen fairly early in a pattern of incivility for a short duration, since allowing an editor to "learn" that they will face no repercussions when they are incredibly rude to others leads to bigger behavioral problems down the road. If you allow a child to sneak a cookie without a scolding, don't be surprised when you find the whole cookie jar empty a week later. Having said all that, I will again note that the abuse thrown my way was one of many reasons I resigned and have decided to step away from Wikipedia. It is not the only reason, nor most of the reason. I likely would have resigned even in the absence of the horrid behavior from many established editors toward this Committee. ~ Rob13 21:21, 23 May 2019 (UTC)"

I hope the WMF sees that there are only less than 100 admins behind this artificially created Fram drama. These admins enjoyed free use of their tools without scrutiny, and blocked or pushed out those who would have criticized them (example from Saturday), including a great number of new and established editors. The majority of admins and the wider community of editors stays clear of this drama, to avoid possible repercussions. As one of those editors I'd like to ensure the Trust and Safety, that their efforts to counter harassment is greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning