From: Aron Manning
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 at 22:39
Subject: Re: [Functionaries-en] Open letter to the enwiki ArbCom and Functionaries regarding recent admin tool misuse and harassment from NinjaRobotPirate, the related block by involved admin Bbb23, and the personal attacks and hounding by a few editors

Dear TonyBallioni, and Functionaries!

Thank you for your answer. I've notified ArbCom, and asked them to properly undo the CU action revoked within minutes by NinjaRobotPirate:
I've also asked them to remove the private information linking my alt accounts from the public history within a reasonable time-frame (a few days). I'm looking for a resolution, and do not wish to escalate this case unnecessarily, if it can be handled by the community.

Regarding another matter raised in the previous email, I'd like to ask, whether I can expect an answer to the inquiry I made to Bbb:

To better understand the reason for this indefinite block, please provide an exhaustive list of the diffs that you find disruptive. I'm sorry, if this takes up your time. "Administrators are expected to respond promptly and civilly to queries about their Wikipedia-related conduct and administrative actions and to justify them when needed." (WP:ADMINACCT).

The policy gives considerable leeway in the interpretation of "promptly".  As a comparison, the block was made within 22 hours of the first allegation on my talk page, and less than 1 hour after the second allegation (by the same user). Please clarify: if I can expect an answer, when should I expect it.

Thank you, in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning