From: Aron Manning
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 at 22:09
Subject: Open letter to the enwiki ArbCom regarding improper handling of private information, and a recent checkuser tool misuse and harassment from NinjaRobotPirate
To: arbcom-en

Dear Arbitrators, and Trust and Safety team!

In previous correspondence, and the letter forwarded below I've informed the ArbCom of these issues. I'd like to ask the Arbitrators or the Trust and Safety team to take action now to remove private information and defamation, and CU blocks that seem to be done to harass me.

In short: please revert the "mistaken" CU actions done, as per NinjaRobotPirate's decision to revoke his action:  "You know what, I don't even care any more. It's no longer a CU block" (rant redacted). He only reverted the block of the main account, other actions are still in effect, without grounds: a category of "sock puppets", one edit on 3 user pages and 2 CU blocks on the alt accounts.
The links between the accounts is private information, therefore please remove from the public history these edits, and remove the block log entries (or redact, if that's not possible). Please do so in a reasonable time-frame, as can be expected in the case of private information. I hope this is not more than a few days.

Details:

NinjaRobotPirate only reverted the block on the main account, and the user pages still state "the operator has abusively used multiple accounts". I believe NinjaRobotPirate's prompt revert and his message satisfying proves this is not true. If not, I have also clarified the only interaction was "one forgotten signature mistakenly made up" from another browser logged in as an alt account. The signature, even the timestamp is exactly what would have been generated by ~~~~.

No impersonation, or any abuse happened, regardless whether I disclosed my alt or not (although I did to the ArbCom). NRB most certainly knew from his check that I did not use my alt account in more than a month before the unblock request, that he responded to, thus I was stunned by his interrogation ("Do you have any alternate accounts that you'd like to declare?") out of the blue.
I was also stunned by his demanding answer ("I'm not going to even consider unblocking you unless you're up front about what other accounts you've used."), and the following personal remark ("Since you're so enamored of Arbcom"), when he put a CU block on my accounts ("..., you can appeal to them. This is now a CU block").
At that point I would not have trusted him to declare my alts, but he knew anyway from CU tools.

I cannot imagine, how much bad faith NRB assumed of me, to put a CU block on my accounts based on a well-intended and proper signature. His rant, and unwillingness to review the unblock request makes me believe this was a personal attack. I can't assume any more good faith, as the alts are still CU blocked, and the false allegations (abusive use of accounts), the private information linking these accounts is still on the user pages. If it was just a mistake, it would have been corrected. I'm very sad this was not done, and I have to turn to the ArbCom for resolution, and I have to make the claim this was harassment, with the intent to escalate my debated block.

I hope this defamation and leaking of private information will end soon, and this harassment incident will be handled by ArbCom.
A timely and civil solution would be supportive of ArbCom's position that "established local processes" are sufficient to handle "behavioural complaints".

"I think in the light of views that ArbCom do not take harassment seriously enough, I will from this point until/if a better system of dealing with harassment is found be inclined toward accepting cases in which claims of harassment are made. SilkTork (talk) 13:58, 1 July 2019 (UTC)"

"It's been said ArbCom hasn't handled issues of harassment well in the past. Here's a chance to change that. RickinBaltimore (talk) 23:52, 1 July 2019 (UTC)

Thank you for taking the time to address the issues presented.

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning