Thank you for your reply, Opabinia!
As usual, please confirm receiving this response, even if an answer takes more than a day.

As you suggest, I will continue to wait for a reply to the unblock request, which I expect will take a long time, and result in a refusal or further barriers. As a comparison: the block happened 1 hour after the 2nd accusation, 22 hours after the first accusation. One would expect such a mistake is corrected in comparable time, but until then there's nothing else I can do there. Although I'd like to ask the blocking admin per wp:adminacct exactly what diffs are the "disruptive edits", similar questions before were unanswered by Bbb, thus it would be of little use, and it would risk him blocking TPA again.

In the meantime, I'd like to proceed with the admin accountability aspect of this block with ArbCom. I don't expect the hostilities to end, even if i'm unblocked, and the issue I raised is more than just one user blocked with involvement: quite a few cases at Administrator's Noticeboard shows Bbb's conduct and civility as admin raises questions. Further than that, there seems to be a repetitive pattern of new editors receiving swift indef blocks. In many of these cases the editors are clearly unaware of the myriad of rules, and a civil explanation ("counseling" as Bbb refers to it) would help them make proper edits. Such conduct adds to the public's impression of hostilities towards new WP editors, undermining WP's image, therefore I wish to proceed with this report as an ArbCom case.

Please inform me, whether ArbCom accepts to investigate this breach of administrator accountability at this time, thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 11:44, Opabinia regalis wrote:
Hi Aron, we've received your message, thanks. It looks like you have an open unblock request on-wiki right now, which is where appeals not based on private information would typically be handled, so on first look I'd encourage you to continue with that process.

Opabinia

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 09:51, Aron Manning wrote:
Dear SilkTork, and Arbitration Committee,

Please confirm receiving this letter, even before answering it's content, thank you.
The following forwarded letter was sent 2 days ago, with similar request. It seems it was lost in transit, therefore it's sent again: