Hi Aron, we've received your message, thanks. It looks like you have an open unblock request on-wiki right now, which is where appeals not based on private information would typically be handled, so on first look I'd encourage you to continue with that process.

Opabinia

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 09:51, Aron Manning wrote:

Dear SilkTork, and Arbitration Committee,

Please confirm receiving this letter, even before answering it's content, thank you.
The following forwarded letter was sent 2 days ago, with similar request. It seems it was lost in transit, therefore it's sent again:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aron Manning
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 10:56
Subject: Conflict with an admin and indef block
To: arbcom-en (at) wikimedia (dot) org

Dear SilkTork, and Arbitration Committee,

Recently an admin, who had a conflict with me before, blocked me indefinitely without a warning, or community consensus.
We had some discussions previously, where I had an unwelcoming impression. Later - after an AN/EW case - I've voiced my concerns about his neutrality in the case and his civility:
I was just looking for a neutral reviewer. You could have been that, that would have saved a lot of time for me and you. Speaking honestly is a form of respect, thus I write this with respect to you: we did not speak the same language in our last discussion, nor in this one, thus I do not intend to "disturb" you in the future: feel free to ignore my posts.”
After that he ensured me: “I don't see you lasting very long.” ... “I'm monitoring your edits and intend to do so at least for a while.”

A few days ago 2 editors accused me on my talk page of bludgeoning, and a 3rd with personal attacks. We are in a "heated" MRV dispute, these 3 editors are on the opposing, majority "side", they opposed my comments initially with the claims of "bludgeoning".
My edits - however numerous - are discussing policies with citations, not disrupting. The affected page is an "internal" project page, yet it was the basis for an indef block, the equivalent of blatantly vandalizing a public article.
I believe this was unjustified, and a result of our previous "history" with said admin.

I believe Bbb23 gives great service to the community, especially with SPI, but as a new user I had negative experiences with him.

He was unwelcoming when I asked his advice how to handle sock/meatpuppets targetting my edits, and made an uncivil remark.
"You might want to take a look at the garbage Aron created in the list." --Bbb23 (talk) 00:15, 14 May 2019 (UTC)  That SPI resulted in a warning to an editor, even without his help.

In the previous EW case he declined my unblock request, then ignored the second request.
The evidence was clear: I left the edit war 10 hours before the block, and made an ANI report, not intending to continue EW. "Blocks are used to prevent damage [...] not to punish users", per WP:BLOCK. It seemed to me that even clear evidence was not satisfactory.

Later he revoked my tpa, despite the consensus of a previous case.
He also closed the ANI report and another ANEW report without reviewing those, practically ignoring the evidence that the 2 users editwarring me started it and didn't stop doing it.

Recently he reverted my talk page when I added the refutal of the accusations, calling it disruptive. If I were to post this unblock request on the talk page, I expect an accusation of personal attack or disruptive content, and repeated revokation of tpa, therefore I'm unwilling to post it there.
For this reason I ask the help of the ArbCom. At the moment email is the only means to make this request.

Please confirm receiving this letter, thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning