Dear SilkTork, and Arbitration Committee,
Please confirm receiving this letter, even before answering it's content, thank you.
The following forwarded letter was sent 2 days ago, with similar request. It seems it was lost in transit, therefore it's sent again:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aron Manning
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 10:56
Subject: Conflict with an admin and indef block
To: arbcom-en (at) wikimedia (dot) org

Dear SilkTork, and Arbitration Committee,

Recently an admin, who had a conflict with me before, blocked me indefinitely without a warning, or community consensus.
We had some discussions previously, where I had an unwelcoming impression. Later - after an AN/EW case - I've voiced my concerns about his neutrality in the case and his civility:
I was just looking for a neutral reviewer. You could have been that, that would have saved a lot of time for me and you. Speaking honestly is a form of respect, thus I write this with respect to you: we did not speak the same language in our last discussion, nor in this one, thus I do not intend to "disturb" you in the future: feel free to ignore my posts.”
After that he ensured me: “I don't see you lasting very long.” ... “I'm monitoring your edits and intend to do so at least for a while.”

A few days ago 2 editors accused me on my talk page of bludgeoning, and a 3rd with personal attacks. We are in a "heated" MRV dispute, these 3 editors are on the opposing, majority "side", they opposed my comments initially with the claims of "bludgeoning".
My edits - however numerous - are discussing policies with citations, not disrupting. The affected page is an "internal" project page, yet it was the basis for an indef block, the equivalent of blatantly vandalizing a public article.
I believe this was unjustified, and a result of our previous "history" with said admin.

I believe Bbb23 gives great service to the community, especially with SPI, but as a new user I had negative experiences with him.

He was unwelcoming when I asked his advice how to handle sock/meatpuppets targetting my edits, and made an uncivil remark.
"You might want to take a look at the garbage Aron created in the list." --Bbb23 (talk) 00:15, 14 May 2019 (UTC)  That SPI resulted in a warning to an editor, even without his help.

In the previous EW case he declined my unblock request, then ignored the second request.
The evidence was clear: I left the edit war 10 hours before the block, and made an ANI report, not intending to continue EW. "Blocks are used to prevent damage [...] not to punish users", per WP:BLOCK. It seemed to me that even clear evidence was not satisfactory.

Later he revoked my tpa, despite the consensus of a previous case.
He also closed the ANI report and another ANEW report without reviewing those, practically ignoring the evidence that the 2 users editwarring me started it and didn't stop doing it.

Recently he reverted my talk page when I added the refutal of the accusations, calling it disruptive. If I were to post this unblock request on the talk page, I expect an accusation of personal attack or disruptive content, and repeated revokation of tpa, therefore I'm unwilling to post it there.
For this reason I ask the help of the ArbCom. At the moment email is the only means to make this request.

Please confirm receiving this letter, thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Aron Manning